Black and Gold Meets are on the horizon!
Two weeks of practice are in the books! Our pirates are looking great. We can't wait for our first Black and Gold Meet to get here. Make sure you are declaring swimmers under the calendar tab. ALL adults over the age of 18 need to complete the Athlete Protection Training provided by WHALe. Please choose a volunteer spot if your swimmer is attending a meet.
Registration is closed.
See the practice schedule below:
May 3 - 26th Evening Practice as follows
13 &Up (high school) - 4:15 - 5:00 pm
6 &Under - 5:00 - 5:30 pm
7/8 - 5:30 - 6:15 pm
9/10 - 6:15 - 7:00 pm
11 & Up - 7:00 - 7:45 pm
June 1- June 25th Morning Practice as follows
*Please note, there will not be practice May 27-31 in observance of Memorial Day weekend
11 & Up - 8:00 - 8:45 am
6 & Under - 8:45- 9:15 am
7/8 - 9:15 - 10:00 am
9/10 - 10:00 - 10:45 am
Camper Swim (In June Only)
Monday and Wednesday 7:30- 8:00 am
*If you have day camp and can't make it to practice at your regular time, there is an optional early swim practice. Coaches will be available to lead workout.
2021 Season Open
As we navigate a unique season we want to ensure the safety of all our families and swimmers. New guidelines have been distributed by WHALe (our governing body) of how practices and meets can be run smoothly and safely. We understand that the guideline will be a 'living' document as we adjust to follow the CDC, National and Local regulations. Please be flexible with us as we lay the course for our season. Currently, the following guidelines will be in place:
- FPST will attempt to incorporate federal and state requirements and best practices
- Coaches providing instruction in the pool will wear face shields.
- FPST prohibits the use of pool owned furniture. Parents/guardians must bring their own chairs if they wish to sit down
- FPST members who have been diagnosed with COVID will not be permitted to attend practice for 10 days following the diagnosis or onset of symptoms and 3 days after symptoms subside, whichever is later
- FPST members who have been significantly exposed (within 6ft for more than 15 minutes OR within the same household) to a person who has been diagnosed with COVID will not be permitted to attend practice for 10 days or 7 days with a negative test result.
- FPST will notify Parent/Guardians and coaches if a team member (coach, swimmer, or parent/guardian) reports diagnosis or exposure to COVID
- FPST will not exceed 75% occupancy
- Dual meets (meets against another WHALe team) will not take place
- Post season meets (Meet of Champs and Allstars) will not take place
Athlete Protection Training and Stroke/Turn Judge Training: