Practice Schedule 2021
**Times and practices are subject to change. We will be using the Remind App for immediate updates (access will be given soon)**
May 3 - 26th Evening Practice as follows
13 &Up (high school) - 4:15 - 5:00 pm
6 &Under - 5:00 - 5:30 pm
7/8 - 5:30 - 6:15 pm
9/10 - 6:15 - 7:00 pm
11 & Up - 7:00 - 7:45 pm
June 1- June 25th Morning Practice as follows
*Please note, there will not be practice May 27-31 in observance of Memorial Day weekend
11 & Up - 8:00 - 8:45 am
6 & Under - 8:45- 9:15 am
7/8 - 9:15 - 10:00 am
9/10 - 10:00 - 10:45 am
Monday and Wednesday 7:30- 8:00 am
*If you have day camp and can't make it to practice at your regular time, there is an optional early swim practice. Coaches will be available to lead workout.
- During practices and meets, the wading pools and water features are closed.
- For safety reasons, please keep toddlers and non-participating swimmers off the deck during practice.
- Swimmers in 11-12 year old age group are welcome to practice with the 13 & up group if school schedules permits.
- Please clean up after yourself, this will help keep the ants away.
- No pool furniture will be allowed this season. Please bring your own chair if you'd like to sit during practice.
- NO masks are required, but are encouraged.